1. Who processes your data?
The Belgian company, ANTWERP CITY BREWERY NV, with registered office at 2870 Puurs-Sint Amands, Breendonkdorp 58, registered in Crossroads Bank for Enterprises with company registration number 417.781.473 (herein after referred to as “DE KONINCK”) assume a joint responsability with DUVEL NV for the processing and the controlling of your personal data.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone that makes it possible to save and track data about your use of the website. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser.
Cookies are either: I) session specific, which means that they are deleted from your computer once the session and browser are closed; or II) permanent, meaning that they will remain resident on your computer until they are removed.
3. What cookies does the De Koninck-Website use?
De Koninck websites uses both session and permanent cookies. De Koninck uses any of the following groups of cookies:
- Functional cookies – Process cookies help make a website function and deliver the services that the user expects to receive, such as navigation, access to secure areas, etc. These cookies are necessary and without them the website will not function properly, f.e. Preference cookies to allow a website to remember the preferences in relation to the website such as language, region, age, etc. These cookies are not vital but enhance users experience.
- Analytical cookies collect information about how the user interacts with a website. This may include the pages user visits most often, his activity on the website and how often he returns.
- Marketing cookies such as Social sharing cookies – De Koninck contains social buttons that allow our customers to share products through social networks such as Facebook. If user clicks on a social media button, most will set a third-party cookie e.g. Facebook etc. For more information: http://www.facebook.com/about/...
De Koninck uses the following cookies:
|Cookie||Type of cookie||Link with more information and Opt-out link|
Every browser has its own configuration for organizing cookies. Explanation for the mostly used browsers
4. Your consent with respect to cookies
User consent is not required for the delivery of those cookies which are strictly necessary to provide services requested by the user. (Necessary Cookies)
On the other hand, user consent is required for the other cookies: Performance Cookies, Functional Cookies, Targeting cookies.
The use of these cookies need a valid, freely given, specific, informed and active consent.
Implied consent is no longer sufficient. Consent must be given through a clear affirmative action, such as clicking an opt-in box or choosing settings or preferences on a settings menu. Simply visiting the De Koninck website doesn’t count as consent.
'By using this site, you accept cookies' messages are also not sufficient for the same reasons. If there is no genuine and free choice, then there is no valid consent. Therefore, De Koninck makes it possible for the user to both accept or reject cookies.
This means: It must be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it.
De Koninck provides an opt-out option. Even after getting valid consent, De Koninck gives people the option to change their mind.
5. Modification of this cookie-policy
For questions regarding this cookie-policy, please contact our dataprotection team: email@example.com.